Contract management software Doxis4
The Doxis4 electronic record brings order, structure and transparency into your contract management. This innovative solution enables you to archive, search and monitor all contract documents in an audit-proof manner. The information cockpit contains all key contract data and is thus the perfect starting point for working with Doxis4 contract records; it provides direct access to all contract documents in the record. Contract records contain all contract information (no matter the format) and help you to manage data throughout the entire contract life cycle. Deadline monitors and a reminder management function provide automatic updates on upcoming appointments and deadlines. Contract approval and changes can also be checked and documented using the additional workbasket and workflow functionality.
For more information about contract management with Doxis4, take a look at our brochure.
- Information cockpit containing all key contract data
- Automatic reminders and deadline monitoring
- Observance of legal regulations and compliance guidelines
- Access to contracts from various sites and departments
- Basis for economic, legal and statistical reports
Exclusive +Content for registered users
Features & strengths — contract management software Doxis4
You now only need a single solution to help you manage all contracts and agreements within your company, e.g. loan agreements, framework agreements, customer and supplier agreements, rental, tenancy and leasing contracts, company agreements, corporate agreements, insurance policies, employment contracts, licenses and related maintenance agreements.
No matter where you are working, you can open any contract using contract metadata. The full-text search function also enables you to search through document contents and metadata. Access to contract records and documents is secured through user authorization. When you are out of the office, you can use offline records or the web-based and mobile clients to access contract documents.
Doxis4's authorization concept ensures that your data is always secure and prevents unauthorized individuals from accessing your contracts. Doxis4 contract management functions include the audit trail feature which logs every instance of access and modification to contract documents. Documents can be stored in audit-proof formats such as TIFF, PDF and PDF/A. Additional SoftWORM protection also prevents contract documents from being deleted, either intentionally or inadvertently.
Doxis4 includes a deadline and reminder management function which automatically monitors all contract documents and reminds employees of upcoming deadlines and appointments. If the employee fails to react to these reminders, other people involved in the process are also informed of the deadline (escalation function).
Doxis4 contract management can be integrated into Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, facility management systems and other software relevant for contract work. You also have the option of automatically transferring all master and variable contract data from these applications. If integrated into Microsoft, contract documents can be transferred to Doxis4 contract management as soon as the document is created. This gives you several options, from template management to automated version management.
eRecords – More than just paper folders
Electronic records speed up processes and facilitate cross-company collaboration. Find out how you can use electronic records in SER’s Doxis4 to improve your daily work.
All contract information at a glance
All Doxis4 contract records include an information cockpit which provides an overview of all contract data, including deadlines and reminders.
Streamlined contract processes
Doxis4 gives you the option of designing a range of standardized or ad-hoc contract processes. These processes are completely digital thanks to an assortment of DMS functions, including annotations, templates and version management.
Reports & analyses
Flexible, freely definable analysis functions form the basis for economic, legal and statistical reports (e.g. for depicting liability relationships).
Overview of Doxis4 contract management
Contract record management
- Audit-proof and legally compliant archiving functions for contracts and contract-relevant documents
- Ability to manage all contract objects (no matter the format) within a single record (Office documents, emails, scanned paper documents, videos, etc.)
- Referencing functions (other contracts, hierarchies, grouping functions)
- Assigning documents to several contract processes without burdening the archive with redundant data
- Proposal lists for indexing documents and search functions
- Option to assign attributes to documents or change attributes later on
Contract document management
- Extensive DMS functions (annotations, version management, check-in/check-out)
- Option to file Microsoft Office documents using the drag-and-drop function in Doxis4 clients, including the option to transfer file properties
- Option to search for contract documents when working in Microsoft Office
- Filing function for documents in various representations (source and target formats), e.g. Word and PDF
Contract process management
- Flexible, transparent and documented contract workflows
- Ability to design standardized and ad hoc workflows
- Overview of contracts currently being finalized
- Client-based auditing – who has done what to which documents and when
Contract data management
- Ability to transfer and synchronize contract data from commercial operating systems, Excel lists, etc.
- Reminder function and deadline management function
- Standard exports for analysis, e.g. in Microsoft Excel
We'd be happy to talk to you about electronic contract records or about enterprise content management with Doxis4. Using our contact form, you can obtain further information without obligation or, if you so desire, you can schedule a live demonstration of Doxis4.
We look forward to hearing from you.