Keep up-to-date with your customers with Doxis4
Anyone who believes in good customer service has to know who their customer really is. To help you manage your knowledge about your customers, Doxis4 electronic customer records compile all the information you need. In contrast to paper files stuck in just one of your offices, chaotic file directories and information silos strewn across various areas of the company (mainly in ERP and CRM systems), Doxis4 customer records provide you with complete documentation of your entire relationship with a customer and round-the-clock access to customer documents no matter where you are (provided you have the correct access rights).
Doxis4 also features an information cockpit where you'll find secure and precise information on a particular customer, contract or project. Upon opening your customer records, you'll be taken straight to a cover sheet containing all key customer data. If you're in the office or on your laptop, you can access customer records from your computer using Doxis4 winCube and webCube. Or if you're on the go, you can use Doxis4 mobileCube or download files and access offline record functions.
Instead of having to store correspondence in email systems, tenders in sales information systems (CRM), orders in material management systems and invoices in accounting software, Doxis4 customer records provide you with a structured solution for retaining all customer-related documents. Customer records are compiled in an automatic process that transfers documents and index values from your email solution, MS Office programs, ERP, CRM and accounting systems. They can then be archived in our audit-proof content storage solution. You can even add inbound paper documents to your records using the integrated scanning function. As it can be integrated completely into MS Office, you can also search through customer records straight from Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Because you can switch straight to Doxis4 from your third-party systems like ERP, CRM, etc., you can access data quickly and easily without having to convert formats. Every step in every process is documented and archived in a full and legally-compliant manner.
Doxis4 customer records feature a standardised filing structure that you can design to suit your company's needs. Users also have the option of designing their own individual views for customer-related documents, for example you can ask the system to display all of a customer's orders from the past three months at the touch of a button. You can also sign up to receive automatic email updates informing you every time a new document, such as an order confirmation, is added to your Doxis4 customer record.
What it has to offer
- Round-the-clock access to all customer-related documentation no matter where you are
- Direct access to records from ERP, CRM, etc.
- Complete storage of business documentation without needing to convert formats
- Active notification service for updates about new documents, e.g. contracts, orders, etc.
Exclusive +Content for registered users
City of Göttingen: Records management with electronic records and electronic complaint managementBest Practice »
Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG: ECM platform with archive, DMS, eRecords, inbound mailBest Practice »
Duravit AG: ECM with archive, DMS and electronic records, plus server-based email archivingBest Practice »
Doxis4 Records & Relationship - Electronic records/eFiles/CasesFact Sheet »
Features & strengths
The information cockpit in your Doxis4 customer records displays all key documents (written correspondence, tenders, orders, invoices, customer complaints, etc.) related to a particular customer in a structured format using any number of different folders. As soon as you have opened up a customer record, you will be taken straight to a virtual cover sheet which contains all key customer information and can be designed to suit your company's needs. The data itself can be automatically transferred and synced with your standard ERP or CRM systems. Individual “virtual” views of customer records are quick and easy to set up, enabling you to customise displays to suit your personal information needs, e.g. checking all customer complaints submitted in the past 14 days.
In the case of customer enquiries on delivery dates or complaints, you can access exactly the information you need quickly using your electronic customer records. Provided you have the corresponding rights, you can access information from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This helps you to manage customer relationships efficiently with “one face to the customer”.
Doxis4 customer records enable you to archive all your documents in an audit-proof and legally-compliant manner until the end of the statutory limitation period. The Audit Trail function logs every time a person adds a new document or views, alters or deletes an existing document. Archiving documents in an audit-proof manner not only ensures that you comply with legal regulations and internal compliance guidelines, it may also provide important support when determining liability in cases of complaints or damages.
Large corporations and big medium-sized companies with a number of legally-independent subsidiaries will find Doxis4's tenant capability impossible to live without. This means that every company or organization is only able to see and change their own data. However, tenants can also be separated using the authorisation concept and by keeping data separate (database and storage media). In this case, you do not need to renew access rights and authentication data. Within Doxis4, you can implement extensive authorisation concepts (groups, roles, units, etc.) to give your documents added protection.
When it comes to processing acquisitions, contracts and orders, employees from several different departments are often required to work together. These processes are particularly paperwork-heavy and therefore benefit greatly from the use of electronic workflows which enable them to be completed just-in-time. Doxis4 Workflow is the ideal addition to Doxis4 customer records as it enables you to manage the distribution and performance of process instances. Within these processes, employees are only able to access customer records, folders or documents for which they have been assigned authorisation. The process instance itself is also included in the record so that you can look back over who has done and decided what and when.
When working on an MS Office document in Word, Excel, etc., you can conduct a direct search for documents across the entire folder structure using the multi-field search or fulltext search (text mining). A number of different filters, a grouping function and a result list sort function help you to tackle large quantities of documents.
Baden-Württemberg is reforming its land registry with the electronic land registry record (elGA) based on SER eGovernment Europe's PRODEA software.
eRecords – More than just paper folders
Electronic records speed up processes and facilitate cross-company collaboration. Find out how you can use electronic records in SER’s Doxis4 to improve your daily work.
Overview of electronic customer records in Doxis4
Customer record management
- Standardised customer record structure for managing business documents and receipts from a number of different sources and in a wide range of formats
- Compact overview of all key customer data and starting point for folder structures (information cockpit)
- Mobile access via web-based and mobile clients
- Offline records: Electronic records can be taken on the road thanks to the check-in/check-out service with full access to all functions for viewing and editing (automatic synchronization)
- Flexible configurations for record views: individual views (e.g. orders, customer complaints, etc.) or department-relevant views (e.g. sales, customer service, finance)
- Subscription function for receiving information via email, e.g. status updates, releases/approvals
- Integration of cross-system functionality for electronic customer records, e.g. address display in Google Maps (order addresses and delivery locations)
Customer document management
- Audit-proof archiving for all documents
- Integrated DMS functions: record filing (manual or automatic batch filing), search, edit, version management, history, etc.
- International compatibility thanks to multilingual functions
- Logical allocation of documents to several different folders without redundant data in the archive
- Integrated viewer compatible with over 300 different formats, even if the application used to create the file is no longer available
- MS Office integration – search for and file documents in the MS Office environment
- Connection to Doxis4 Workflow possible, e.g. for setting deadlines, timers or reminders
- Electronic workbaskets for document-intensive processes
- Function for capturing paper documents using fully integrated scan software
- Secure access thanks to authorisation, authentication, SSL encryption for client-server communication and the transfer of access rights from third-party systems (e.g. LDAP)
- Role-based and finely-grained authorisation system (tabs, folders, documents, temporary access, etc.)
- Audit Trail function for audit-proof documentation of who has done what to which documents and when