Doxis4 hospitals and hospital holdings
Hospitals are currently facing the challenges of cutting costs, increasing productivity and improving profits without neglecting their main purpose of caring for patients. These challenges affect an assortment of different areas, from communication, general administration and management, patient care, purchasing and human resources to finances, accounting and controlling. A never-ending flow of information in a number of media and formats (mainly documents) makes this challenge even more difficult to tackle. However, most hospitals and clinics tend to fail in this area because they do not use a hospital-wide, integrated enterprise content management system such as Doxis4. This system enables the hospital to capture all patient, commercial and administrative information in digital form, store it in an audit-proof manner, manage it in a structured form and make it available, while also taking into account the relevant data protection provisions.
About 80 percent of all information is comprised of unstructured data such as documents, emails, medical images and videos. Large unstructured data volumes have always been the typical application area of enterprise content management. No other technology is more suitable for this.
Doxis4 hospital solution template
- saves on working time, space, paper and, last but not least, money
- offers direct access to all relevant information
- allows you to provide information even faster
- speeds up the throughput of all kinds of document-based processes
- bundles unstructured data (documents, images, videos) in eRecords
- enables digital editing of documents
- archives all documents and records subject to retention in an audit-proof way
- relieves databases of other software systems through data archiving
If you want to have a paper-free hospital, you need an ECM technology like Doxis4 that can fulfill your current and future requirements, that can easily adjust to your hospital organization, and that can be seamlessly integrated into the existing software infrastructure. An excellent modern enterprise content management system such as Doxis4 ensures that all ECM software services:
- are deliverable, as required by the clinic now and in the future (from a single source)
- originate from consistent development
- are completely integrated (comprehensive metadata database, etc.)
- build on one technological architecture (SOA)
- are scalable and extendable — also for cross-clinic ECM application (extendibility)
- can be integrated into other software systems
12 languages for 137 countries
The integrated enterprise content management suite Doxis4 is available in the following languages which cover 137 countries:
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Hungarian and Arabic.
Bridging workplaces across languages
Globally active companies need a sound strategy and high-performing IT infrastructure to support their international information management. This requires Unicode-capable, scalable and multi-organization-capable architectures for ECM and BPM services — such as those offered by Doxis4 — that can be rolled out globally and managed centrally regardless of language or location. This is a major success factor for companies.
Doxis4 is available in 12 official languages for 137 of the 195 UN countries. This means that globally operating companies can provide their employees the entire Doxis4 iECM suite (user interfaces and metadata) in their local languages.