Content of the training "Agent Service"
The Doxis4 Agent service will allow you to react flexibly to events in Doxis4 and to trigger customerspecific automation in the form of Java or script programs ("agents"). Typical events in Doxis4 CSB are for example archiving a document, changing descriptors, or adding a document to a file.
In the Doxis4 Agent Service training you learn the administration, usage and customization of defined default agents, and develop your own agents in the programming languages Java and Groovy.
IT administrators, Project developer, Partners and SER employees
3 Days, 1. Day: 10 AM - 5 PM, Following Days: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge: user basics Windows Operating systems, Fundamentals JAVA or Java-Scripting (groovy)
- SERacademy trainings: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Learn the architecture of the Doxis4 Agent Service
- How the Doxis4 Agent Service works
- Configuration of the agent service including administration / integration into CSB domain
- Use and customize standard agents on selected examples
- Integration of agents via transport packages
- Defining Agents (Properties / Parameters)
- Define agent triggers
- Monitoring agent jobs
- Write your own agents in Java or Groovy
- DOXiS4JavaApiUtil helper class
Do you already have an SER+ account? Sign in here and the event registration will be filled out automatically.