Content of the training "Import Service (FIPS)"
In companies and administrations today, computer systems generate huge amounts of data, which must be kept for many years due to operational requirements and legal requirements. Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS) is available for this purpose. It is the client of the DOXiS iECM Suite for automatic conversion, separation, indexing and archiving of mass data.
The Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS) training provides you with the knowledge necessary to use and customize Doxis4 File Import Service (FIPS) to your needs. In the FIPS Preprocessing and Postprocessing section, you will learn about expanding the FIPS jobs using the JAVA programming language. You will also get the know-how for systematic troubleshooting and troubleshooting.
IT administrators, Project developer, Partners and SER employees
1 Day, 10 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge: user basics Windows Operating systems, Fundamentals JAVA
- SERacademy trainings: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Fundamentals of FIPS
- Configuration and administration of FIPS and FIPS jobs
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring
- FIPS archiving example
- Updating descriptors with FIPS
- Adaptation of FIPS pre-processing and post-processing by means of JAVA on selected examples
Do you already have an SER+ account? Sign in here and the event registration will be filled out automatically.