Content of the training "Records Service"
The Doxis4 Records Service manages electronic files within your Doxis4 archive and / or workflow management system. Get to know the configuration of the Doxis4 Records Service to create electronic and paper-bound files and folder structures, define file attributes, and search within files.
IT administrators, Project developer, Partners and SER employees
2 Days, 1. Day: 10 AM - 5 PM, Following Day: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge: user basics Windows Operating systems
- SERacademy trainings: Doxis4 CSB Functional Administration
- Configure the Doxis4 Records Service
- Creation of Record classes and Record definitions
- Register concept: Static and dynamic registers
- Integration of workflow processes into the file concept
- "Records in Record" functionality
- Use and expand file plans
- Extended authorization concept
- Create and grant rights to public and private directories
Do you already have an SER+ account? Sign in here and the event registration will be filled out automatically.