Content of the training "winCube Scripting for BPM Service"
The adaptation of the functionalities of Doxis4 winCube to your very individual needs is essentially done with Basic scripts. By following the Doxis4 winCube scripts language to Visual Basic, you have a wide range of options to define and maintain your application.
In the Doxis4 winCube Scripting for BPM Service training, learn how to adapt Doxis4 winCube to your company-specific needs. We provide you with knowledge about the Doxis4 winCube object model in terms of business process functionality. Practical examples in the field of process processing are developed in the training.
IT administrators, Project developer, Partners and SER employees
1 Day, 10 AM - 5 PM
- Knowledge: user basics Windows Operating systems, Fundamentals Visual Basic
- SERacademy trainings: Doxis4 winCube Scripting and Doxis4 BPM
- Doxis4 winCube Workflow object model
- Introduction BPMLine
- Properties and methods of Doxis4 winCube
- Workflow objects
- Program examples of operation masks
- Program examples of work baskets
- Program examples for search masks
- Program examples for automatic operation
Do you already have an SER+ account? Sign in here and the event registration will be filled out automatically.