Doxis4 installation is certified for ISO 14641-1: 2012
(19.06.2017 - Berlin) Data protection, access protection, immutability — these requirements are covered by ISO 14641-1: 2012 in its specifications concerning the design and the operation of an information system for electronic information preservation. The independent certification authority SP Certifications London* has certified that the Doxis4 iECM suite conforms to this high international standard. Information stored in Doxis4 fulfills rigid security standards and is protected from manipulation and unauthorized access.
If documents must be used as valid evidence in a court or administrative process, then their immutability must be irrefutable. In situations like these, the international norm ISO 14641-1: 2012 poses a number of organizational procedures and technical requirements for capturing, storing and accessing electronic documents and processes. With Doxis4, SER customers are able to fulfill these requirements according to the most rigid security standards. "Information is the most valuable good that a company has to protect! With Doxis4, our customers can create their own ISO-14641-1: 2012-certified 'Fort Knox' for their data and documents, which are always stored securely and protected from attacks," explains Klaus Eulenbach, SER's Head of Technology.
Security is a top priority for SER. Already certified according to ISO 16175-2 (for records management), Doxis4 has achieved one of the highest possible security levels for ECM systems. The installation certification according to ISO 14641-1: 2012 reinforces this even further. The certifications are strong proof for international firms that Doxis4 is the right ECM solution to fulfill international requirements for handling information subject to retention.
About ISO 14641-1: 2012 (electronic archiving – part 1)
ISO 14641-1: 2012 is based on the French AFNOR standard Z42-013 Systèmes d'Archivage Electronique (SAE), compiled by l'Association des professionnels pour l'économie numérique (APROGED). The SAE standard covers the design, the necessary system components, and the operation of electronic archive systems. For more information about ISO 14641-1: 2012, click here.
*Certification of the Doxis4 (version 3) installation was issued by the independent certification authority SP Certifications London at Lakson Technology Private Limited.
DownloadsPress Release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Owner-run company
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Visionary" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees