A connection between sites that transcends language
(31.03.2015 - Berlin) Doxis4 now supports 12 official languages, with coverage for 135 countries. International companies can now provide their employees with access to the Doxis4 integrated enterprise content management suite in the relevant official languages. As well as being Unicode-capable, Doxis4 creates a connection between the various sites of a company which transcends language and borders.
With Doxis4 iECM, companies represented in Europe and worldwide with geographically dispersed teams have shared access to information and business processes, regardless of their current location. Doxis4 ensures the availability of a secure, stable ECM infrastructure that is both local and global. The complete Doxis4 iECM suite is now available in the following 12 official languages, catering for 135 of a total of 195 countries in the international community (UN member states only): German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Persian and Arabic.
The countries marked in green have one of the 12 languages supported by Doxis4 as their official language.
DownloadsPressemitteilung als PDF
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Bärbel Heuser-Roth
Phone: +49 (0) 228 90896 220
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees