Ready for Windows 10
(27.07.2015 - Bonn) On July 29, 2015 Microsoft officially releases Windows 10. As Microsoft Gold Partner, SER was granted access to a developer preview of Windows 10 at an early stage, so that SER was able to push the integration of the Microsoft operating system into the Doxis4 iECM Suite. The result: Even before Windows 10 is officially released, the Doxis4 Windows client of the Doxis4 iECM-Suite is perfectly prepared for the latest operating system generation.
Next to Windows 7 and Windows 8, the brand new 7.0 release of the Doxis4 winCube also supports Windows 10. This ensures the efficient work with documents, records, process instances and tasks in an universal Windows 10 environment.
In the latest winCube version all components based on business process management (BPM) & workflow were completely renewed. Tasks and process instances can be effectively managed on only one ECM platform– as a result, companies can now flexibly and dynamically respond to changing markets and conditions.
The improved usability of the Doxis4 winCube 7.0 allows a fast search for documents, records or tasks. Within an instant, users get exactly the information they need. Moreover, the innovative batch-filing functionality speeds up and simplifies document scanning and storage. Therefore employees will be significantly relieved and save valuable time, for example with electronic inbound management. A modern user interface ensures a fresh look – users can choose between several graphic interfaces in the look-and-feel of Microsoft Office 2007 to 2013.
From electronic archiving, document management and eRecords right through to business process management (BPM), the SER Doxis4 iECM suite offers a complete enterprise content management system on a single, standardised technology platform. Of these, the most common areas of application include electronic archiving and document management, record solutions, automated inbound mail, and inbound invoice processing.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Bärbel Heuser-Roth
Phone: +49 (0) 228 90896 220
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees