SER once again certified Microsoft Gold Partner
(12.07.2018 - Berlin) A gold streak that doesn't end: For the eleventh time in a row, SER has attained the highly sought-after Microsoft Gold Partner status. Only one percent of all Microsoft partners worldwide achieve this status, demonstrating once again the excellent implementation of the Doxis4 iECM suite in Microsoft products and the top value it offers SER customers.
In renewing its gold status in the area of Application Development, the European market leader for enterprise content management (ECM)* has reaffirmed its team's competency in the integration of Doxis4 into Microsoft products. Customers benefit from SER's long-term strategy of continuously investing in employee qualification.
"Smart integrations such as that of Doxis4 in Microsoft products are a must for creating increasingly efficient work methods in familiar environments. Our users can utilize search and filing functions at maximum performance, without ever having to leave their Microsoft comfort zone," explains Klaus Eulenbach, SER Head of Technology.
The highest level of competence since 2007
Since 2007, SER has consistently attained the Microsoft Gold Partner status – thereby fulfilling the highest level of requirements related to a status. This includes, for example, having a minimum number of employees who are Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP); SER far exceeds the minimum. Furthermore, a software vendor must demonstrate successful customer installations which utilize both the vendor’s and Microsoft’s products together.
Seamless Doxis4 integration
Doxis4 is completely integrated into Microsoft Office, Outlook, SharePoint, and Dynamics NAV and AX. Every SER customer has the guarantee that when Microsoft releases new operating systems and databases (e.g. both Windows and SQL servers), Doxis4 can immediately be run on them.
Customers benefit from smart add-ins in Microsoft products that provide them numerous ECM functions. This includes the Doxis4 SharePoint Portal Connector and Doxis4 SmartOffice Plus, which, for example, handle document archiving and searches directly from Microsoft SharePoint or from Word, Excel or PowerPoint. Doxis4 SmartOutlook Plus is another means with which users can, for example, assign emails and their attachments in Microsoft Outlook directly to business processes.
Find out more about the possibilities of ECM integration in Microsoft here.
DownloadsPress Release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees