SER builds on the latest SharePoint generation as one of the first vendors worldwide to offer high-performing ECM
(02.06.2016 - Berlin) SER is one of the first enterprise content management (ECM) vendors worldwide that supports SharePoint 2016. The deep integration of Doxis4 into the Microsoft solution now adds a comprehensive document management function (DMS) and audit-proof archiving to SharePoint 2016.
The latest product generation of Microsoft SharePoint has something in common with its predecessor: comprehensive DMS functions continue to be missing. In other words, access to other sources of information, such as inbound mail or data from the ERP system, continue to be extremely limited in the SharePoint environment. Employees often have to conduct arduous searches throughout various sources and applications. Overall, a time-consuming and inefficient process.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, SER has the right solution on hand with the Doxis4 SharePoint Portal Connector. It provides SharePoint 2016 users high-performing DMS functions that allow them to quickly and directly find and access all Doxis4 content from across the company via SharePoint. This includes inbound mail, records, documents, tasks, and process instances
Audit-proof document archiving in SharePoint 2016
What's more, the certified Doxis4 iECM suite enables companies to store documents that were created in teams in SharePoint Online/Office365 and SharePoint Server 2016 in an audit-proof and compliant way – regardless of whether these documents are stored locally or in the cloud.
Downloadspress release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Leading vendor of enterprise content management software*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees