SER Group strengthens business in Russia
(20.10.2016 - Berlin/Moscow) The SER Group, one of the top ECM vendors worldwide, is expanding its business in Russia with a newly founded legal entity OOO SER Software RUS. With this step, SER is strengthening its commitment to the Russian market. Supported by a growing partner network of companies such as Masterdata and Softline, SER plans to bolster its local team with in-house developers.
“We see great potential in the Russian IT market. Our new legal entity emphasizes this. We aim at becoming a fully integrated market player and a reliable partner for companies in Russia, helping them to more efficiently handle their content and processes in a compliant and secure way,” says Morad Rhlid, Managing Director of SER Solutions International. Today, many of SER’s international customers are already operating in Russia. As an experienced partner, SER localizes its Doxis4 suite for enterprise content management and business process management to the needs of its Russian customers and to the regional situation.
Apart from its new legal entity in Russia, SER is also in the process of obtaining certification from the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC) of Russia for adhering to regulatory laws for technology and exports. Under Rhlid’s leadership, SER’s international business has grown significantly, leaving a strong footprint in each market in which SER is active.
About the SER Group
SER connects people, products and processes in the most efficient way possible to create the digital workspace of the future. With our leading Doxis4 iECM suite we have been setting new standards in the development of enterprise content management software (ECM) for the past 30 years. More than one million satisfied users worldwide rely on our user-friendly solution to increase their return on information. The unified platform for ECM and BPM (business process management) seamlessly integrates content and processes to the benefit of its users. ECM Excellence by SER unites vision, inspiration, experience, awareness and the expertise of our team of over 550 employees.
With sales representations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, BeNeLux, France, Iberia, Poland, Russia, United Kingdom and China, we offer our customers localized products and services according to their needs. An international network of professional business partners supports us in further locations.
Downloadspress release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees