Active member of international association
(22.03.2016 - Bonn/Berlin) Starting in January 2016, SER became an active member of AIIM, the international Association for Information and Image Management. This global network of experts brings together independent research, further education and certification programs dealing with document and information management.
SER has become a member of the AIIM community, which has over 85,000 members. SER and its customers now profit from access to market analyses, data and trends in the ECM sector. The community currently focuses on the topics of information management and the digitalization of business processes, analyzed with regard to customers. SER incorporates these insights into the further development of the Doxis4 iECM suite, thus enabling it to achieve important software improvements that will benefit users and help them to cope with the challenges of the digital transformation. As a member of AIIM, SER is able to talk with industry experts and the AIIM community, which allows it to actively shape the worldwide ECM market in a customer-oriented way.
The dialog with and membership in the AIIM community helps the Bonn-based ECM vendor to proceed with its internationalization. SER now has a means of improving future communication with international markets. Through AIIM's informative case studies, analyses and news, SER will be able to access a broader, more international audience. As a result, SER will play a greater role in developing the ECM market and supply it with relevant data and information.
Downloadspress release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
AIIM has been an advocate and supporter of information professionals for 70 years. The association’s mission is to ensure that information professionals understand the current and future challenges of managing information assets in an era of social, mobile, cloud and big data. Founded in 1943, AIIM builds on a strong heritage of research and member service. Today, AIIM is a global, non-profit organization that provides independent research, education and certification programs to information professionals. AIIM represents the entire information management community, with programs and content for practitioners, technology suppliers, integrators and consultants. - See more at: http://www.aiim.org.
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees