ECM vendor appoints experienced sales expert and market specialist to management team
(02.07.2019 - Berlin) Stefan Zeitzen — a sales specialist with a strong international background — joins the SER Group as its new Chief Sales Officer (CSO). As a global leader for enterprise content management solutions, SER is pleased to announce the latest addition to its management team. Zeitzen will provide important impetus for the company's ongoing growth and expansion.
Stefan Zeitzen brings a wealth of sales experience and extensive business software expertise to his role as the new CSO of SER. In a career spanning stops in technology, marketing and sales, the 55-year-old manager has learned the sales business from the ground up — eventually working his way up to the senior management level.
Most recently, Stefan Zeitzen was Vice President of the Automation business unit at Computer Associate (CA) Technologies in EMEA. Prior to that, he worked for the Austrian software company Automic/UC4 as Senior Vice President Sales & Services EMEA. The company was taken over by CA in 2017. Zeitzen began his career as a Sales Manager with the US network specialists, Novell.
"We are delighted to welcome top manager Stefan Zeitzen to our team," says Sven Behrendt, SER's Chief Operating Officer. "His appointment as CSO sets the course for continued growth at SER." Zeitzen says his primary goals are “to increase software revenue, part of which will involve entering new markets for SER, and to secure our revenues from consulting services."
In his role as CSO, Stefan Zeitzen will be building on the SER Group's innovative solution portfolio — one that boasts a proven track record and is used daily by over one million users worldwide. The Doxis4 ECM platform offers easily combinable content services that can be deployed both on-premises and from the cloud. The Doxis4 architecture is the ideal basis for ECM, BPM and collaboration solutions, thanks to its agile content services architecture, integrated AI functions for intelligent information management, and flexible operation and integration options. Mid-sized companies, large corporations, the public sector and organizations alike benefit from uniform document management and greater business process efficiency.
Stefan Zeitzen is enthusiastic about working with the SER team: "SER’s product, its closeness to customers and innovativeness — I’m so impressed. This job is the perfect fit for me: SER is somewhere I can really make an impact, put ideas into practice and encourage the people around me — all the things I enjoy most about my work."
DownloadsPress release as PDF
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Leading vendor of enterprise content management software*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees