Innovative business in the digitalisation field
(24.02.2015 - Berlin) IT decision-makers at French organisation Club Decision DSI have awarded SER Solutions platinum technology partner status for 2015, recognising its work as an innovative company in the area of digitisation. By establishing partnerships with IT suppliers, the organisation aims to give its members access to the very best IT solutions out there.
"After a rigorous selection process by Club Decision DSI – which had clear aims in mind and took a hands-on approach – we are thrilled to announce that SER Solutions France has achieved a successful outcome and, as a result, has been recognised as an innovative company in the area of digitisation", explained Didier Papion, managing director of SER Solutions France. DSI gives this accolade to companies offering solutions that meet the needs of the IT decision-makers who are members of the organisation. With a membership comprising more than 1200 IT decision-makers, Club Decision DSI represents the largest and most significant European organisation in its field.
Didier Papion, managing director of SER Solutions France SARL, expresses his gratitude to the members of Club Décision DSI
As a platinum technology partner, SER Solutions will regularly be involved in the events organised by Club Décision DSI this year, e.g. the "Rencontres de l’Innovation Technologique" technology conference on 5th February and 22nd September, at the CIO event "Les Universités des DSI" on 26th March, and at the DSI Consortium on 18th June. These events will see Didier Papion give presentations and lectures on the subjects of document digitisation and automation of document-based processes, as well as affording him the opportunity of presenting SER Solutions' work on business process optimisation and digital information exchange to the Club Decision DSI members.
For more information on Club Decision DSI, visit http://www.clubdecisiondsi.fr
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Bärbel Heuser-Roth
Phone: +49 (0) 228 90896 220
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees