Manufacturer of track maintenance machines selects Doxis4
(09.01.2019 - Berlin) The SER Group was selected to support Plasser India’s modernization and digitalization at their plant near Delhi. The full range of the Doxis4 suite, including enterprise content management, workflows and collaboration via Doxis4 iRoom, will be implemented at the Indian facilities. Plasser India is an independent entity of Plasser & Theurer Austria, the only manufacturer in the world that offers a complete range of machines for the laying and maintenance of railway tracks.
Plasser India now benefits from the flexibility and scalability of Doxis4. Apart from standard document and process management, Doxis4 offers true value to the manufacturer. The Doxis4 iRoom enables Plasser India to directly and securely exchange content internally, with the Austrian entity and with external partners. All documents can be shared and worked on securely and in the latest versions readily available. What’s more, tasks can be created and followed-up on easily and directly in Doxis4. This way, all crucial information is handled, tracked and archived on one platform that enhances productivity and security. The seamless integration of Doxis4 and SAP is another plus for Plasser India. Moreover, Plasser India also opted for SER’s solution templates for contract management, HR records and invoice management as part of the project.
“Doxis4 and its solution templates not only meet the requirements we set locally but also the requirements for security and compliance that are crucial to our entire business. This, in combination with SER’s vast international experience, its relevant ISO certifications and the recognition from international market analysts make SER a perfect partner for our digitalization strategy and will facilitate collaboration between Plasser India’s plants and stakeholders,” says Mr. Sanjay Srivastava, Head of IT at Plasser India.
DownloadsPress Release (PDF)
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees