Excellent economic efficiency the decisive factor
(14.09.2016 - Bern / Oberentfelden) After an extensive tender process at Swiss Transfusion SRC Inc. in Bern, SER Schweiz won with Doxis4. SER and its ECM solutions will tackle the areas of vendor invoice processing, quality management, and transfusion and patient records.
"The offer's excellent economic efficiency throughout the system lifetime convinced us to go with SER. We were very impressed with the presentation and demonstration they gave us, which was tailored to our organization. The service agreement sealed the deal for us," says Felix Bussmann, Head of Finance & IT.
Swiss Transfusion SRC Inc. does not yet have a uniform system for filing business documents. Up until now, document management and storage has involved storing files on the server or in paper records placed in binders. The problems resulting from this, such as a lack of transparency in changes or inaccessible documents, will now be solved with an electronic document management system based on Doxis4.
The implementation of the SER solutions will begin in November this year. Doxis4software will be deployed in the following areas:
- Automated inbound invoice processing with invoice capturing and workflow-based invoice verification, connected to Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Managing documents in a quality management system (QMS), in particular managing regulation documents
- Managing documents in patient and transfusion records (electronic records) in the area of blood stem cells
DownloadsPress Release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
About Swiss Transfusion SRC Inc.
Swiss Transfusion SRC Inc. is an independent, non-profit public limited company within the Swiss Red Cross (SRC). The SRC and 12 regional blood transfusion services are responsible for the regional supply of blood products. The central functions of Swiss Blood Stem Cells (SBSC) are the management of the registry of blood stem cell donors in Switzerland, recruiting blood stem cell donors in Switzerland and coordinating blood stem cell donations by donors in Switzerland for patients in the country and abroad. For more information, please visit the website: www.en.blutspende.ch.
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees