The SER Group is listed as one of 15 ECM vendors in Gartner report
(02.11.2016 - Berlin) The SER Group has been positioned by Gartner as one of the 15 ECM vendors worldwide in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management*. We see this as proof that the SER Group continues to fulfill Gartner’s strict inclusion and evaluation criteria for the international ECM market and its vendors. In SER’s analysis, the SER Group is the only vendor of German origin and one of three European software vendors positioned in the evaluation matrix.
We are convinced that our positioning confirms our repeatedly solid performance in the Magic Quadrant’s criteria ability to execute and completeness of vision. In the 2016 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management, 15 vendors were included compared to 20 vendors in 2015 version of the report.
“We believe that our state-of-the-art ECM suite, Doxis4, and our growing international footprint play an important role in our inclusion in this internationally renowned evaluation matrix,” says Morad Rhlid, Managing Director of SER Solutions International. “The trust of our customers and our expertise from over 2,000 successful international projects make SER a key player in the global ECM landscape,” adds Rhlid.
With more than 20 offices across Europe, India and China and a strong international partner network, SER serves customers from a wide range of industries with vertical and use case-specific solutions, helping them to take their content and process management to the next level.
*The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management 2016: Karen A. Hobert, Joe Mariano, Gavin Tay, 31 October 2016
Downloadspress release (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to contact us for press inquiries via email or phone.
Mrs. Alexandra Lilienthal
Phone: +49 30 498582-214
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About the SER Group
The company SER
- Largest European software vendor for enterprise content management*
- One of the top five software-only ECM vendors worldwide
- Owner-run company
- Software "Made in Germany"
- A "Challenger" in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms (CSP)
- A "Strong Performer" in both of Forrester's ECM Waves
- Over 550 employees
- More than 2,000 customers worldwide; half of which are DAX 30 companies
- Largest ECM development team in Europe
The software Doxis4
- Standardized ECM software for large corporations, mid-sized firms and public administrations
- A uniform ECM, BPM and collaboration platform with
- comprehensive metadata management
- numerous horizontal and vertical solutions
- hybrid BPM for all business processes – from ad hoc to highly structured
- collaboration components for secure information sharing, both internally and with external partners
*According to the most recently published figures on revenue, gross profits, operating results and number of employees